Frequently asked questions
No dance experience is necessary to join a BalletBody class, they are suitable for all fitness levels!
Your normal work out gear plus socks or ballet shoes.
Of course! Our classes are suitable for anyone looking to develop their strength, flexibility and coordination.
Classes will be assigned another instructor should the instructor be absent due to illness, vacation, or resignation/termination of employment from BalletBody.
We encourage all clients to preregister for class online! Class sizes are limited and we cannot guarantee there will be spots available in class if you have not preregistered online. You can log into your account through our website, https://balletbody.sg/
- Please arrive at the studio at least 10 – 15 minutes prior to class to ensure class can get started on time. BalletBody reserves the right to refuse entry to participants arriving more than 5 minutes after the class start time.
- If you need to purchase a new class pack, or have a question about payment options please check with the FOH before/after class. You can also purchase class packs online through our website, https://balletbody.sg/
- Participants will not be allowed into a class after the warm up has ended (about 5 minutes into class) for safety reasons.
- If you are late or arrive at the last minute for a full class, BalletBody reserves the right to give your spot to another participant that is on standby, even if you preregistered online.
- Class participants are invited to use the lockers and changing facilities before, during and after class.
BalletBody expects pre-payment for all class passes.
- Cancellation Policy – BalletBody requires 12 hours notice when canceling a class. No charge will be levied for cancellations that occur prior to this 12 hour window, and cancellations that occur within the 12 hour window or no shows will result in a one class deduction from your class credit.
- Thank you for being a cooperative BalletBody member and being mindful of our scheduling and canceling policies. If you are unable to reach a computer/phone to cancel in time please email us at email@example.com to let us know.
- Waitlist Policy – If a class is full you are encouraged to put yourself on the waitlist. By placing yourself on the waitlist you are committing yourself to attending the class in the event that a spot is available.
- Should a spot become available more than 12 hours prior to the class time you will be automatically enrolled and notified by email.
- If you do not wish to attend the class please remove yourself from the wait list outside of the 12 hour cancellation window.
- If a spot does open up on the waitlist and you are put into class, the same cancellation policy applies.
- If you are on the waitlist and do not plan on coming, even if you are notified that you are in the class, please cancel your reservation online or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon cancellation in the stated 12 hour cancellation window, members shall be liable of the forfeit of their credits, BalletBody reserves the right to not return the credits and shall be deemed non-refundable.
Due to health and safety reasons, latecomers will be unable to join a class 5 minutes after the class start time. Arriving more than 5 minutes late for class will count as a ‘No Show’ and class credit will be forfeit.
- Validity of Class Packs are as per shown on the website on the Rates/ Pricing page.
- Prices are subject to change