Frequently asked questions
No dance experience is necessary to join a BalletBody class, they are suitable for all fitness levels!
Your normal work out gear plus socks or ballet shoes if you prefer!
Of course! Our classes are suitable for anyone looking to develop their strength, flexibility and coordination.
Classes will be assigned another trainer should the trainer be absent due to illness, vacation, or resignation/termination of employment from BalletBody.
We encourage all clients to preregister for class online! Class sizes are limited and we cannot guarantee there will be spots available in class if you have not preregistered online. You can log into your account on Glofox through our website, https://balletbody.sg/ or download the Glofox app on the Apple/ Android store.
- Please arrive at the studio at least 10 – 15 minutes prior to class to ensure class can get started on time. If you are running late, but registered for class, please email the studio at email@example.com and let the instructor know to continue to hold your spot in class.
- If you need to purchase a new class pass, or have a question about payment options please check with your instructor before/after class. You can also purchase class passes online through our website, https://balletbody.sg/
- Participants will not be allowed into a class after the warm up has ended (about 5 minutes into class) for safety reasons.
- If you are late or arrive at the last minute for a full class, BalletBody reserves the right to give your spot to another participant that is on standby, even if you preregistered online. If you are running late please email the studio at firstname.lastname@example.org and let someone know you still plan to attend class and your spot will be held.
- Class participants are invited to use the lockers and changing facilities before, during and after class. We
also have cubbies to house your belongings during class. However, we ask that unless you are a BalletBody member, do not use the equipment. If you are interested in these services please ask any instructor or trainer for more details.
BalletBody expects pre-payment for all class passes.
- Cancellation Policy – BalletBody requires 4 hours notice when canceling a class. No charge will be levied for cancellations that occur prior to this 4 hour window, and cancellations that occur within the 4 hour window or no shows will result in a one class deduction from your class credit.
- Thank you for being a cooperative BalletBody member and being mindful of our scheduling and canceling policies. If you are unable to reach a computer/phone to cancel in time please email us at email@example.com to let us know.
- Waitlist Policy – If a class is full you are encouraged to put yourself on the waitlist. By placing yourself on the waitlist you are committing yourself to attending the class in the event that a spot is available.
- Should a spot become available more than 4 hours prior to the class time you will be automatically enrolled and notified by email.
- If you do not wish to attend the class please remove yourself from the wait list outside of the 4 hour cancellation window.
- If a spot does open up on the waitlist and you are put into class, the same cancellation policy applies.
- If you are on the waitlist and do not plan on coming, even if you are notified that you are in the class, please cancel your reservation online or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon cancellation in the stated 4 hour cancellation window, members shall be liable of the forfeit of their credits, BalletBody reserves the right to not return the credits and shall be deemed non-refundable.
- Validity of Class Packs are as per shown on the website on the Rates/ Pricing page.
- Prices are subject to change
Due to health and safety reasons, latecomers will be unable to join a class 10 minutes after the class start time. Arriving more than 10 minutes late for class will count as a ‘No Show’ and class credit will be forfeit.